Retail Sales Consultant £24k p.a. plus commission
You will provide full assistance to the Sales team including but not limited to overseeing the day to day running of our clients’ orders and sales instore, daily store operations and logistics. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and organised, client service orientated, great communication skills, flexible and a team player. Working in luxury Department Store in Knightsbridge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing a high level of luxury customer service, with the ability to hit targets.
- Coordinate the smooth running of orders , placing orders with vendors and following through to completion.
- Track and communicate effectively, via emails and telephone for orders updates
- Coordinate payments and refunds and processing transactions
- Organise deliveries to customers
- Support sales team with after sale care, raise issues and action solutions
- Assist in inventory movement, stock control and store transfers
- Support with merchandising of the store
- Assist with sales admin tasks, reports etc
- Build relationships with customers
- Adhere to all company policies and standard operation procedures
- Proven experience working in luxury sales
- Keen interest of the interior design/luxury bedlinen
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Detail orientated with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proficient in MsOffice, especially Excel
- Smart personal presentation and professional appearance
Working for this luxury French brand in this prestigious department store will give you a great opportunity to work not only with customers face-to-face but also making strong contacts with external companies in the Interior Design world. Interviewing immediately.