Our client is a luxury fashion and accessories brand with a boutique in Knightsbridge, London
Working as Personal Assistant to the Owner in all aspects of her role as Designer and Managing Director of a small and dedicated team: organising diary, filing, travel, schedules, garment production liaison and wholesale orders liaison and invoicing.
As Office Manager: Overseeing IT requirements/installations/training staff for new systems/sorting problems. Checking invoices. Monitoring and ordering packaging and stationery. Collating timesheets for part time staff. Organising service providers and utility companies.
Ensuring that activities are coordinated efficiently, cost-effectively and within the schedule. At all times keeping in mind the company core values and that every activity adheres to these.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in an a PA/Administrative / support function ideally within the luxury sector
- Excellent communication skills and with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel, at all levels (face to face, by email and telephone)
- Meticulous organisational skills and ability to prioritise when working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to enjoy new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to be succinct and clear
- Punctuality, reliability, professionalism and trustworthiness, with the ability to act with a high level of discretion
- Ability to be a team player with a positive and proactive attitude and ability to manage upwards
- Highly computer literacy, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
*This role is office based and opportunities to work from home would be very limited.