This is a great and varied opportunity for someone who has strong PA skills to join a friendly team in this Consultancy firm. The ideal candidate will have strong PA/Administration and happy to work in this diverse and busy role. The correct candidate needs to be a team player who is willing to turn their hand to anything.
This is a very friendly and welcoming company to work for and they have many social activities within the company calendar as well as an annual trip!
The PA/ Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following:
– Managing the Directors diaries, inbox and responding to emails on the Directors behalf.
– Scheduling the Directors diaries to make sure they fit in with all the travel arrangements.
– Being the first point of call in the office.
– Be responsible for the filing, stationary ordering and reproductions.
– General office management duties as required.
– Managing the director’s expense accounts.
The PA/Administrative Assistant will have the following attributes:
– A friendly and sociable persona.
– A strong knowledge of Geography is essential.
– Flexible and adaptable.
– Be professional and discreet.
– Strong IT skills.
– Take a mature and considered approach to tasks.
This role is based in the West End and is paying £30 – £35,000 p.a. plus 5% Company pension contribution plus Annual Bonus