Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to work in their Private Clinic and the role is called a Clinical Technician). This is a busy and involved role, that would suit some one who is well organised and has strong people skills. You will be working as part of a professional team, reporting to the Clinical Manager. The offices are based in the West End.
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for the following;
- Ordering Medical supplies and handling clinical supplies
- Pre and post ophthalmic testing of patients
- Regular stock takes
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Patient management
- Follow the care commission standards
The Clinical Technician will have the following attributes:
- Experience working in a Customer facing role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A self-starter, capable or working within a Team
- Good problem solver
This role will suit someone with outstanding Customer Skills that is looking for an opportunity to be trained on optical equipment. You will carry out scans for patients on optical equipment and will also carry out administrative duties utilising your database and IT skills.
The role is on a shift basis and typically the shifts are 8am – 4.30pm; 8.30am – 5pm; 9am – 5.30 pm and 9.30am – 6pm
Salary is £23,000 p.a plus excellent benefits – Including 28 days holiday; Occupational pension scheme; Private Health Insurance and Private Dental care.