We also sponsor a variety of ‘Ashley Stewart Prizes’ at the prestigious University of the Arts (formally The London Institute) whose colleges include Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Art, London College of Printing and London College of Fashion, as well as an ‘Ashley Stewart Prize’ at the Wimbledon College of Art.
Amanda Jackson, the Managing Director of Ashley Stewart Ltd, is committed to supporting the students of these Art establishments throughout their studies. The Ashley Stewart cross-college competition continues to demonstrate a great bond between several major Art Colleges of Central London and Ashley Stewart Ltd.
Prize winners, pieces by many of whom grace the walls of the Ashley Stewart offices, include:
- Marianne Viberg, Wimbledon College of Art
- Elinor Wellving, Wimbledon College of Art
- Peggy Wurth, Wimbledon College of Art
- Petra Huber, Wimbledon College of Art
- Geraldine Brenan, Camberwell’s BTEC Nat Dip in Design
- Lisa Stickley, Central Saint Martin’s
- Si Sapford, Chelsea College of Art
- Claude Neron, Chelsea College of Art
- Elena Stoyanova, Wimbledon College of Art
- Joanne Townsend, Wimbledon College of Art
- Robert Slingsby, 2006
- Cuban Cultural Festival 2007