Experienced Stock controller needed to work for this Heritage Brand in their West End boutique. Responsible for all goods delivered. Maintaining records of all materials and items received. Monitoring and maintaining all stock in the business. Reconciling discrepancies in inventories and notifying Supervisor of any irregularities.
This will suit someone with strong language skills, numerate and the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors and maintains goods in
• Records and performs physical count of inventory and reconciles actual stock
• Receives and unpacks all goods recording each item
• Processes/documents all receipts
• Clerical duties, including data entry, phone calls and assisting customers
• Responsible for moving and finding stock
• Performing miscellaneous job-related duties
• Assist with stock takes (twice yearly)
Attributes and Experience:
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data
• Analyse and solve problems
• Prepare routine administrative paperwork
• Receive stock and/or deliver goods.
Interviewing immediately – Salary £20,000 to £22,000 p.a.