Looking for a Social Media Manager who has a creative approach and keen interest in luxury Fashion/bridal wear. This will suit a self-motivated, tenacious, effective team player who is looking to join an impressively successful company that has an amazing reputation in the luxury fashion world and is represented in major social events!
- Ideally you will have worked in the luxury travel/lifestyle/fashion background. You will be able to create content, both photographic and video within budget and on time! Be able to demonstrate and ability to build social following and engagement and have currently active social media profiles.
- A solid understanding of Google ad word campaigns, Pinterest, Analytics, current digital trends, paid social media strategies including Instagram/Facebook ads, Google Ads, Pinterest.
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative suite and experience in creating engaging contact as well as accurately able to measure results. Able to drive the social media strategy, growth channels and engagement of followers.
- Manage paid social budgeting alongside the Financial Director, work alongside PR and Marketing to align strategies. Ensuring that the social strategy is consistent with the rest of the brand’s communication.
- Needs to be someone who can establish collaborations and partnerships with brands and influencers. Be an Ambassador for the company to wider industry contacts and peers. Feel at ease meeting people Face to Face and and taking photos at Fashion week/shows.
- Manage the social calendar, generating on brand and engaging context, working closely with the digital team to support the e-commerce site.
- Ability to provide consistent social media strategy that aligns with the brands luxury image and turn revenue for the brand.
This role is based in the Kings X and South Kensington area (working between two offices) – Interview immediately.