A great opportunity to work in a luxury Interior furnishing company based in the heart of Mayfair.
Joining this friendly, small and professional team. The role is part time working 3 days a week and has potential for the responsibilities to increase. This would suit someone who has a creative, retail or design background.
Your responsibilities are to work closely with the London team and US office. You need to be highly organised as the role involves responsibility for much of the day to day upkeep and logistics required for the showroom, including monitoring stock inventory, supplies etc.
- Delivering First class Customer Service
- Professionally handing phone calls and messages
- General showroom upkeep to ensure it looks pristine
- General Office Management
- Maintain database for the London office
- Providing tracking updates to clients
- Organising samples etc
- Courier deliveries and post runs
- Post-delivery duties
- Generally being hands on when needed
- Attention to detail
- Well presented
- Strong communication skills (written & spoken)
- An ability to navigate Social Media is useful but not essential
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational skills
This role is working on a Friday and two other days in the week (the showroom is closed at the weekend) Salary £14,500 (equivalent of £11 per hour) Hours 9.30 am to 6pm