A unique opportunity has arisen to join luxury interiors and lifestyle Showroom located in Chelsea as Sales Administrator. Established for nearly 30 years our client offers a collection of international designer brands and displays furniture, lighting and rugs for the home and office.
The UK Flagship showcases world renowned designers and regularly hosts product launches, trade presentations and design related events.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast-paced office environment, providing administrative support to a busy sales team in the furniture industry. You will need to be well-organised and excellent at multi tasking.
This will be a vital role within the showroom, so the right candidate will also be an effective communicator, have an excellent phone manner and have experience in high end customer service.
- Support the sales team
- Place and follow up on orders with suppliers
- Prepare invoices, liaise with customers regarding payments and goods
- Track deliveries and installations for local and international projects
- Check supplier invoices against order confirmations
- Input payments, receipts, supplier invoices, credit notes, etc. into the system
- Assist with events such as new product launches and exhibitions
- Answer and dispatch all incoming phone calls
- Maintain showroom and order office stationery supplies
- Responsible for post and banking
- Management of annual stock take
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Previous sales administrative experience is essential
- Previous experience in the luxury furniture / interior design
- Excellent after sales and customer service skills
- Highly organised, accurate with strong time management skills
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, flexible team-player
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Fluent in French preferable, knowledge of Italian is a plus
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Salary £25-28k plus uncapped team commission