Unique and Theatrical Fashion brand which has been established for over 40 years specialising in Accessories and ladies/men fashions are looking for a Manager to join their successful boutique in Fulham. This is a great opportunity for someone to make their own mark and utilise your energy and wealth of luxury retail Management experience to continue and thrive on their current success.
Drive, energy and enthusiasm is essential to guide their long serving team to prosper and grow.
· Team Development and Motivation
· Store Security
· Maintaining outstanding customer service
· Managing and Developing Staff Training
· Effectively dealing with rotas, staff holidays
· Stock Management
· Driving Sales
· Effective and Efficient Management Skills
· Good with figures
· Enthusiasm and able to lead by example
· Well Presented Personal appearance
· Implement Procedures and practise
· Strong Organisational skills
· Professional and Capable
· Strong Sales skills
· Social media skills useful
This role is a great opportunity for a Manager with experience and vision and who has strong interpersonal and staff development skills. Basic is circa £30,000 p.a. plus commission. There is an opportunity for basic pay to increase after Probationary Period and reviewed regularly.