Basic salary starting at £25k
Our luxury ladies ready to wear client is looking for a knowledge retail Sales Consultant to join their stunning boutique based in the heart of Chelsea. This destination boutique provides the best of the best in luxury international labels. Trusted by London’s most stylish clientele this client delivers a unique shopping experience.
This will suit someone who has garment design background/education with good understanding of sales, buying, visual merchandising, styling and can also deliver exceptional service.
- Supporting the owner with buying and merchandising tasks so a knowledge of fashion trends, colours, fabrics and background in garment design/construction is a must
- This will suit a hard working professional who has a friendly and warm personality. Working with a small team and happy to work together in this close knit environment
- Many existing clients are long standing who expect only the very best customer service. Ideally you will have experience working with HNWI
- This role will ideally suit someone who has a warm friendly personality with a professional attitude able to build rapport and happy to work with clients on a one to one basis by appointment styling and outfit building
- Looked upon to advise clients on styles, fabrics and colours suitable for them and their needs as well as outfit build while focusing on making sales.
- Background in garment construction or fashion educated
- Good knowledge of fashion trends, styles and fabric
- Immaculately presented with high attention to detail
- Self motivated and proactive
- Able to deliver exceptionally high levels of customer service
- Good eye for detail colours and patterns
- Very friendly and approachable
- An advantage to speak another language