An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Manager to join a well established retail company who specialises in luxury footwear and accessories for special occasions. The aim of the role is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the production process, supporting the brands retail boutique, online and wholesale business channels.
This role would suit someone who has at least 2 years previous experience ideally working in Apparel Production. There will be times through out the year you will be required to visit their European factories so you must be happy to travel. An ability to multitask and meet deadlines is essential.
- Main point of contact for all factories, maintain relationships
- Order, track and maintain stock of components and materials
- Manage production team to ensure everyone is meeting their deadlines
- Visit factory in person to brief designs, fit test, check on production and maintain communication
- Manage budgets for development, production, raw material sourcing
- Troubleshoot any production related problems, find and implement solutions
- Create and follow critical path for all orders and communicate with factories to ensure timely completion
- Manage team to prepare samples requested for events and collection presentation in the studio
- Create tech packs for each new product to create accurate cost prices.
- Manage team to ensure all orders are prepared and package correctly and on time.
- Communicate with Wholesale and Retail teams on a daily basis to ensure everyone is up to date
- Oversee shipping and customs to ensure the company is compliant and cost effective
- Consult on all logistics related areas to ensure practicality
- Oversee online dispatch to ensure communication and send outs are up to date and accurate
- High attention to detail and accurate
- Previous Production experience
- Familiar with using TradeGecko system
- Team player
- Strong Excel skills. Adobe suite is a plus
- Able to work under pressure & to tight deadline
- Extremely self motivated
- Well organized
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills
Based their North London Offices
Nearest tube station is Angel