Our client is a British Designer who is known for creating beautiful tailored dresses and occasion wear. She has a loyal customer base, which includes HNWI as well as members of the Royal Family.
Based in the Marylebone area they are looking for a new team member to work with them as a Production Coordinator. Ideally someone who has done a similar role and is use to providing a high level of service.
• Ordering all trims and labels for sampling and bulk production
• Managing the sampling process
• Ensuring correct allocation of work to the relevant cutter/seamstress/tailor for delivery
• Sending raw materials to each factory for production
• Adding Bill of Materials, raising POs & dockets for sampling & production
• Interacting daily with factories in UK & abroad
• Interacting with suppliers in UK & abroad
• Dealing with shipping logistics in production
• Updating critical path, informing Directors & related team re production delays
• Chasing factories to ensure deliveries are on time
• Stock and inventory of Fabric & Trims Management
• Excellent communication skills
• Good work ethic & flexible to the needs of the business
• High organised & attention to detail
• Ability to work on your own & as a team
• Enthusiastic and keen working in Fashion
Salary is £25k to £30k p.a. Interviewing immediately.