Currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Personal Assistant to work in Higher Education. This is a busy and varied role which will require someone who can think out of the box. This role is working Directly for an Associate Dean but liaising a wider variety of people within the University and also external contacts. This will suit a PA with experience, who is I T literate and has strong organisational and administrative skills. An interest in creative digital technology technology will make this a good match!
The PA will be responsible for the following:
- Extensive diary management including co-ordinating activities, events and travel
- Liaise with various Heads of Departments to organise and implement committee meetings, funding projects and events.
- To plan the yearly PHD cycle which will include extensive interview scheduling , scholarship applications
- Prepare agendas and distribution to various Heads of Departments
- To work with in the team to retrieve, research and collate information from a range of sources both internally and externally.
- To Project Manage department events
- Format and produce high quality letters, minutes, memos and reports
- Reconcile credit card and expenses
The PA will have the following attributes:
- Be friendly and approachable, team player
- Be highly organised and priority driven
- Have a high level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Be a proactive problem solver
- Have experience taking Minutes of Meetings
- Be a problem solver
- Be technologically savvy
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in formatting and writing reports