Looking for an outstanding Receptionist/Patient Coordinator who has strong communication and customer service skills. Personality is important as is attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
This role is based in a high-profile cosmetic dentistry environment with clinics in the West End and the South Kensington area. You will be asked to work in both of the clinics.
The role will be responsible for meeting and greeting private patients and making them feel comfortable and welcome prior to their appointment, answering phones, making appointments and sending out follow up letters. In addition to Receptionist duties you will be responsible for other administrative duties related to the running of the Practice.
- Front of House Management
- Reception duties including payments, dental plan explanation and processing
- Making follow up appointments/letters
- Ensuring highest customer care
- Managing and booking appointments
- Dealing with emails and general administration
- Database Management
- Daily report for Clinical Director
Personal attributes needed:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make patients feel special
- Team Player
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional manner and smart appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Assertiveness and common sense
Dental or medical experience is not necessary. Interviewing immediately – Salary £25k to £30k p.a.