Based in the West End our client is looking for Patient Care Liaison Officer for a busy Private Practice – Salary of 26k p.a. plus Excellent Benefits – Medical, Dental, Private Pension plans + 28 days holiday!
This is a great patient-facing role for someone who likes to be busy whilst delivering an outstanding customer service, to facilitate the patient’s journey from initial appointment to post-operative care.
- Provide the patients with all the information that they need
- Communicate surgical procedures to the patients
- Update patients records
- Answer telephone queries, manage Outlook queries and distribute emails accordingly
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Manage waiting list/cancellations/priority bookings
- Take minutes of meetings
- Create deposit reports
- Support both the patients and Patient care coordinators team
- Self motivated; a problem solver with excellent organisational skills
- Team Player/Ability to work independently when necessary
- Outstanding communicator with customer service skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good time management
- A minimum of 2 years customer service
The Patient Care Liaison Officer will report to the Clinic Manager. Work is based on shifts, typically 08:00-16:30, 09:00-17:30, 09:30-18:00.