Patient Care Coordinator – West End
This is a great role for a candidate with strong customer service skills as well as outstanding sales skills in this renowned Private Clinic in Harley Street.
The Patient Care Coordinator is a busy and involved role that will require a highly organised individual who can build relationships and drive the business forward. The Patient Care Coordinator will be responsible for business growth and constantly delivering outstanding customer service from initial enquiry through to patients journey with the clinic.
The Patient Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Drive sales forward and achieve targets
- Answering enquiries to potential patients
- To meet with the patient on their initial appointment and
be their Go-to-Person through the process.
- Book appointments
- Invoice patients for treatment received
- Update Patient records
- Exceed Monthly targets
The Patient Care Coordinator will have these attributes:
- Target driven
- Enjoys delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Have at least 3 yrs experience in a customer facing role
- Be a born problem solver
- Enjoy building relationships
- Strong IT skills
This role is paying 26k plus comms (opportunity to earn in addition up to 50% of salary) and Private Dental, Private Medical and 28 days holiday.