This Office Manager role is a great role for someone who is a dynamic multi-tasker with exceptional organisational skills who would like to be part of one of London’s award winning and rapidly growing company.
This role requires someone who is able to think quickly on their feet, suit a capable Office Manager to run the busy, modern offices in South West London. Ideally your enthusiasm and ability to take initiative and a desire to develop your own professional skills.
Working in a team of two with responsibilities of managing another person but working in collaboration.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the office budget
- Manage contracts for external vendors
- Draft customer contracts
- Oversee the building contractor
- Be an integral part of the Health and Safety committee
- Be the first point of contact for Insurance companies
- Ensure the office is kept to the highest standards
- Manage the company cleaning contractor ensure standards are kept
Ideally you have the following attributes:
- Outstanding IT skills/Excel & Word
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organiser
- Strong telephone manner
- Previous Office Management/Facilities experience
Salary & Benefits:
Personal bonus up to 5% of salary based on performance
Discretionary Company bonus
22 days holiday rising to 25 days holidays