Our client a thriving and prestigious drinks company based in Clapham is looking for an Office Manager/Assistant. This is a varied and busy role that will require a candidate that can think quickly on their feet and can multi-task. This role would suit someone who has been an Office Manager or an Office Assistant, Facilities Manager.
The company is a multi-award winning and fastest growing company in its field in the UK.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the office budget
- Manage contracts for external vendors
- Draft customer contracts
- Oversee the building contractor
- Be an integral part of the Health and Safety committee
- Be the first of contact for insurance companies
- Minute taking during meetings
- Ensure the office is kept to the highest standards
- Manage the company cleaning contractor ensure standards are kept
Ideally you have the following attributes:
- Eighteen months to two years exp. in a similar role
- Outstanding IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong telephone manner
Salary & Benefits:
To £23k p.a.
Personal bonus up to 5% of salary based on performance
22 days holiday rising to 25 days holidays