An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join a ladies fashion designer based in Knightsbridge. The right person will ideally develop to become Marketing Manager.
This client creates classic understated tailored ready to wear clothing for all occasions and has a loyal international client base and also offers accessories including leather goods, silk scarfs and jewellery.
A large part of the role will be managing the Social Media channels for the company but also needs someone who can assist with all aspects of marketing for the brand. You will be responsible for helping to plan, execute, analyse and optimise the marketing campaigns.
- Website maintenance
- Uploading styles onto company website
- Liaising with web developers
- Formatting and sending out Newsletter
- Liaising with journalists and PR agencies
- Writing appropriate engaging content
- Liaise with agency monitoring SEO, retargeting and analytics
- Managing instore appointment arranged by PR agency e.g. Celebrities & editors
- Oversee marketing budget
- Social Media: Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent, in Marketing
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Highly organised and adaptable to changing environments
- Creative skills would be a bonus
- Diligent with an eye for detail
If you are passionate about marketing and would like to grow and develop into a Marketing Manager then please apply.
Salary £28 – £35k