Luxury Boutique Retail Consultant
A special opportunity has arisen for a well-presented Retail Sales Consultant to join this luxury accessories brand. This is a well-established company with a loyal following. It is a small knit team and you will be working closely with the Boutique Manager. The client designs beautiful and exquisite bridal and occasional wear shoes for special events and the service they provide is first class.
You will ideally have at least one year’s experience working within a luxury retail environment. Strong sales and good communication skills are needed for this role. This would suit someone with a strong retail sales background that is looking for a retail career and the opportunity to grow within the organisation.
The Retail Sales Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the customers receive the best customer service
- Understanding what the customers are looking for
- Managing confidently the appointment book
- Be an ambassador for the brand
- Keeping up to date with the British Social calendar
The Retail Sales Consultant will have the following attributes :
- Be a team player
- Strong at sales and confident
- Have strong communication skills
- Well presented and have attention to detail
- Previous luxury retail experience
Working days are Tuesday to Saturday. – The boutique is open 9.30 am to 6pm Nearest tube is South Kensington. Salary £25,000 p.a. plus commission