This is a fantastic H R role joining a growing and thriving drinks company. An opportunity to join a multi-award winning team, where the company ethos is to grow and develop their Employees skills and abilities.
The HR Co-ordinator/Administrator will be responsible for the following
- Day to day administrative tasks including running payroll
- Production of offers and contracts
Checking credentials/work permits
HR policies and procedures
- Assist the HR Manager in providing support and advice
- Update the job descriptions /dealing with new starters
- Co-ordinate appraisals with Department Heads
The HR Co-ordinator/Administrator will have the following attributes
- Experience with HR admin
- Studying or have an interest in pursuing a formal HR qualification
- Understanding of current employment law
- Have outstanding personal skills , be warm and approachable
- Strong written and verbal communications
The company offer an extremely competitive salary- circa £24 – £26 k p.a. as well as personal bonuses of 5% of Salary as well as company bonus. Company is based in the Clapham area.