This Maternity role is to work in Higher Education based in Euston/Kings Cross area in the Income Department.
- Manage the income team.
- Lead in the development of policies and operating system administration, management, and collection of income streams.
- Manage the sales ledger, ensuring appropriate debtor control measures and swift payment allocation.
- Be responsible for the day to day management and ongoing development on the University’s payment systems (including the online store).
- Lead on the payment acceptance strategy.
- Provide advice and training for staff across the University on online payment procedures, and processes relating to sales invoicing and payments.
- Be the main point of contact for all sales ledger queries and ensure that financial policies and procedures are being properly followed.
- Advise stakeholders on PCI DSS policies and record management (including GDPR).
- Liaise with the credit control department and University finance managers on any areas of concern.
- Complete and review income reports (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
The person needs to be good with Accounts Receivable and payment acceptance. It is of particular importance that the candidate is good with payment acceptance technologies and is enthusiastic about driving the payment acceptance strategy forward (along with having basic accounting knowledge).
The role is temporary and will span from mid February to December.
The rate is circa £23+ per hour plus holiday pay. Interviewing immediately