We are looking for a temporary role for our client as a Finance Assistant to join their busy department, you will be involved in the day to day running of the institutions financial services .
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for the following:
– Processing payments for the institution which will include overseas payments as well as Accounts Payable ensuring that banking regulations are adhered too.
– Passing on payment information to the correct department in a timely and efficient manner.
– Processing Journal imports in to the correct records.
– Answering with bank account queries from departments and external vendors
– Maintaining a record of spoilt cheques.
– Genera filing and archiving.
– Keep up to date with the PCI DSS and banking best practice.
The Finance Assistant will have the following Skills and attributes.
- Previous experience using Agresso and Sage
- Experience working in a Financial Environment
- Be a team player
- Have strong communication skills
- Provide the best possible service
- Be highly organised and efficient.
- Outstanding IT skills
This role is for 2 – 4 Months on a temporary basis with opportunity to apply for the role permanently. Interviewing immediately