Successful Management Company based in Hampstead is looking for a Finance Assistant who has 2 years+ experience, initiative, enthusiasm and strong attention to detail is needed. This is a small company with a turnover £20 million and employ around 380 staff on 350 sites.
The role will encompass all aspects of the finance function and will give the right person an ideal introduction to the ways in which a finance side works and the commercial reporting requirements of a business.
The Finance Assistant role will incorporate:
- Purchase ledger invoice recording onto sage
- Preparation of payment batches to suppliers
- Statement reconciliation and remittance advices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Recording bank transactions into sage
- Bank reconciliations
- Recording sales invoices into Sage
- Aged debt management and debt chasing as required
- HR assistance, to include entry of timesheet data, filing and dealing with queries
- Monthly Reporting of staff hours to management
- Preparation of monthly sales figures and cash collections
- Monthly performance reporting to clients
- Detailed Analysis and reporting work
- General administrative duties.
This Finance Assistant role will suit someone with a degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or a Science. Someone with good analytical skills and very high attention to detail and the ability to deal with many different things at once.
Excel skills must be very high and the ability to check your own work and identify errors is key.
This should provide an excellent opportunity to someone with the right skills and aptitude to learn who wants to get experience in all aspects of a finance department.
Interviewing immediately – Salary £25 to £27,000 p.a.