Our client is looking for someone who has a love of fashion and can become an integral part of the team. This is for a fashion focused company who want a strong online presence and need someone who can be enthusiastic and thoroughly involved based in London Bridge. It is a unique opportunity.
Salary: circa £20k-22k p.a.
- To manage and develop the clients’ website including design oversight, day to day management, online sales function
- Manage all E-commerce sales and logistics
- Manage the photography of all stock and the uploading of all product to the site
- Image Editing.
- To relay information regarding ecommerce, web traffic, editorial requests and updates and all and any relevant information to the owner
- Manage and upload all content
- Manage all sales and logistics
- To implement and manage the product inventory system using Magento
- Maintain product margin and set all retail prices
- Product Quality control
- Create all stock labels for pieces in the store
- Oversee the shuttle courier between office and store at the start and end of each week.
- Manage the stock take and measure all products
- Generate all product information and condition reports
- Oversee all stock and client tailoring and manage the seamstress schedule
- Oversee the logistics and shipping of all overseas purchases
- Oversee all items placed into storage
- Oversee the movement of all stock across all locations
Previous Fashion experience (ideally a Fashion Degree) is essential with sound social media and website experience.