We are looking for a experienced Credit Controller to work Higher Education. This is a very busy role and is suited for a candidate who is used to working with commercial contracts, external agencies as well as government agencies.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with both internal and external debt
- Liasing with Central Finance, Income services, registering services as well as Academic register.
- Updating all relevant data bases
- Run weekly reports for tuition , accommodation and commercial legers
- Develop and maintain accurate performance statistics
- Maintain accurate Excel spreadsheets
- Liase with Solicitors in relation to outstanding debt
- Maintain a level of care to the students in relation to debts
- To ensure the information and data of the students are kept in accordance of the data protection laws.
The Credit Controller will have the following attributes.
– University Educated
– Experience of using Finance systems
– Experience of reconciling complex financial records and resolving queries
– Ability to motivate the Team
– Communicates effectively both orally, in writing and/or using visual media
– Knowledge of Debt recovery
– Be confident in dealing with complex debt recovery
Salary starting at £ 33,500 pro rata