A brilliant opportunity has risen to join a renowned Private Clinic based in Harley Street. This role would suit someone with previous Reception/Front of House/Customer Care experience.
You will be based in the main luxury waiting area and with your excellent communication skills will effectively co-ordinate with patients, clinicians and nurses ensuring the smooth running of the clinic. You will be involved in meeting all patients and booking appointments, so the ability to keep calm under pressure is essential to maintain a tranquil environment.
This role will suit someone who is highly motivated with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Welcome patients, putting them at ease
- Liaise with Surgeons & Patient Care Co-ordinator
- Booking appointments
- Invoicing patients
- Administering questionnaires & testimonials
- Answering the phone
- Upkeep of records and database
- General administration
- Opening and closing of the Clinic
- Self starter & highly motivated
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal orientated & calm under pressure
- IT literate – good knowledge of Word, Excel, Internet
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible to suit the needs of the clinic and Surgeons
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Care
- Private Dental Care
Salary £23,000 p.a Plus Excellent Benefits