This 4 month contract starts in April to end August and we are looking for an organised and flexible Business Administrator to join a University accommodation service over the busy summer period. This is role that would suit somebody who thrives in a busy and pressurised role and who has outstanding IT skills and someone who can communicate with different groups pf people.
Duties and Responsibilities needed:
- Manage the high volume Accommodation inbox as well as deal with telephone bookings.
- Produce accurate weekly booking reports on Excel
- Undertake the necessary financial reports
- Help with checking in of guests as is required
- Assist with the day to day running of the halls
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Be a team player
- Have outstanding computer skills (Word/Excel)
- Be flexible and adaptable
- The ability to work in a pressured environment
- Have confidence working with figures
This role is based in WC1 – Salary £28, 274 pro rata. We are looking for someone with a flexible approach to working hours and who can show a willingness to travel across multiple sites as needed. Interviewing immediately