Boutique Manager/Assistant Manager – Chelsea
Our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager (Manager) who will be taking over the running of the store from the previous Assistant Manager who is not returning from maternity leave. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in the Kings Road with a strong team and with a loyal customer base.
You will be responsible for ensuring the staff provide excellent customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store. The responsibilities will include supervising, training and appraising staff, managing budgets, setting staff targets, visual merchandising, increasing brand awareness here in London and well as meet and exceed sales targets.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Coaching the team to ensure they deliver outstanding customer service.
- Managing and implement budgets
- Merchandising the store for the best effect
- Lead by example and encourage individual growth
- Manage the staff holiday/rotas
- Key holder responsibilities
- Staff Training
- Knowledge of the London Luxury Market
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- IT Literate
- Calm under pressure
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self motivated
- Well groomed
- A Team Leader (setting good standards)
- Previous luxury retail management
- Outgoing , friendly , driven
Interviewing immediately – Salary Basic £30k p.a. plus commission and bonus